Jacobi Makes Drinking Water Cleaner and Safer
Access to good quality drinking water is a human right. Supplying safe, odourless drinking water that tastes good is a challenge for many water companies and that challenge is increasing with the need to remove residual chemicals and micro pollutants. Our solutions are used for the purification of water intended for human consumption. As well as the technical challenges, water companies will also need the treatment to be cost-effective.
Why would you need to treat water?
- Aesthetic Reasons (taste, colour and odour)
- Removal of taste and odour components, such as methyl isoborneol (MIB) and geosmin
- Chlorinated hydrocarbons removal such as trihalomethanes and other disinfection by-products (DBP removal)
- Removing crop protection products such as pesticides and herbicides including the degradation products
To Remove Emerging Pollutants
- Pharmaceutical and personal care products
- Endocrine disrupting compounds and other micropollutants
- Perfluorinated substances (PFAS PFOS, PFOA) removal.
Jacobi has a long-term track record in solving these problems and a full array of products and solutions to deal with both general and more specific issues. We have local service teams in most European countries who are there to support you. Our teams will speak the local language and respond quickly with a full package of mobile filters to serve your needs..