APPLICATIONS & SOLUTIONS
Access to good quality drinking water is a human right. Supplying safe, odourless drinking water that tastes good is a challenge for many water companies and that challenge is increasing with the need to remove residual chemicals and micro pollutants. Jacobi Services AquaFlow™ mobile adsorber systems are the ideal solution for drinking water purification of smaller flow rates at municipal and industrial drinking water treatment plants.
Drinking water is treated to remove:
- Taste and odour components, such as methyl isoborneol (MIB) and geosmin
- Chlorinated hydrocarbons, such as trihalomethanes and other disinfection by-products (DBP removal)
- Crop protection products, such as pesticides and herbicides, including the degradation products
- Emerging pollutants, such as:
- Pharmaceutical and personal care products
- Endocrine disrupting compounds and other micropollutants
- Perfluorinated substances (PFAS, PFOS & PFOA) removal
Jacobi Services offers a customised package with immediate availability to meet all of these purification challenges. On top of this, we have developed a collection of top-of-the-range adsorption products that maximise performance and keep costs to a minimum.
- Combined filter and transport unit
- Ex-stock delivery available
- Mobile filters for temporary use in case of emergency
- pH neutralisation services for fast start up
- Start up assistance from local service teams
PFOS – PFAS Solutions
Per and polyfluoroalkyl substances (PFAS) are a large family of thousands of synthetic chemicals widely used in society and found in the environment. All PFAS are highly persistent in the environment, longer than any other man-made substances.
Certain PFAS are known to accumulate in humans and other species and cause toxic effects. Mobile adsorbers filled with activated carbon are used to remove PFAS from groundwater and drinking water.
Jacobi Services provides AquaFlow™ V20 H mobile adsorbers and AquaSorb™ to remove PFAS from groundwater and drinking water.
The AquaFlow™ V20 H DW is a particular range of mobile adsorbers which are specially designed and constructed in conformance with the ACS (Attestation de Conformité Sanitaire) standard for drinking water treatment in France.
Emergency Treatment Solutions
In case of an accidental chemical spill, it may be necessary to protect the drinking water sources or to treat the drinking water itself. Mobile filters units AquaFlow™ V20 H paired with carefully selected activated carbon from the AquaSorb™ range are usually used in these emergency treatment situations.
GET IN TOUCH
Fill out the short form below and our team will be in touch.
*indicates a mandatory field.